Thursday, April 15, 2010

Both for FREE!

So I ran to Babies R Us yesterday and noticed that the above BabyGanics soap was Buy 1 Get 1 Free. (Normally $14.99 each) I remembered that I had found some Buy 1 Get 1 FREE manufacturer coupons that were hanging on the BabyGanics at Walmart a few weeks ago that I had grabbed and stuck in my binder. I pulled it out and went to checkout and was able to get both of the above for FREE! Now I warn you your mileage may vary! My hubbby tried it as he ran out later and I had 1 more coupon and they wouldn't allow him to do it, but if you're heading there I think it depends on the cashier and manager that you get!

Again, I found the coupon at Walmart on their BabyGanics products. I always try to grab coupons when I see them! I then hope there will be a great sale that I can use the coupons on!

No comments: