Thursday, April 15, 2010

My CVS trip...spent $.99 out of pocket!

So I had $5 Extra Care Bucks that I had received from a Huggies Diaper Purchase a few weeks ago so I ran to CVS to spend my $5 bucks. I bought the above for $.61 out of pocket and received another $4.49 in Extra Care Bucks.
I purchased
Dove Conditioner at $4.49 (get back $4.49 in Extra Bucks)
-used the $1.50 coupon from the 3/28 rp.
I bought 2 Puffs $.99 each
I bought 2 CVS toilet paper rolls $.50 each
-used the $1 on any CVS paper product that printed at the instore machine. (have you seen these, they are scanner type machines that are in the local CVS stores that when you scan your CVS card it will automatically print out coupons for you. I believe you can scan it 2 times and it will print out 2 different sets of coupons!)
I bought the CVS Hand sanitizer $1.19
-used the $1 off any CVS skin product that printed at the instore machine
I paid with my $5 extra care bucks from my Huggies Diaper transaction a few weeks ago and paid cash of $.61 and received $4.49 in extra care bucks for my next order.
I then took the $4.49 in extra care bucks and did the below transaction. I purchased the Dial Nutriskin for $5.49 (you get $4.50 back in extra bucks when you purchase one) and I used the $1 coupon from here.
Paid with my $4.49 extra care bucks from the 1st order and paid $.38 out of pocket and received extra care bucks in the amount of $4.50!
So my total for the CVS trip was $.99 out of pocket and I still have $4.50 to spend!!!




No comments: