Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Walgreens paid $.34 and received $2 back for my next order


I ran to Walgreens with 3 kids in tow...I don't know why I do that to myself!!! With this deal your mileage may vay based on your cashier. The above Dentyne gum is just 3/$.99 when you use the July coupon book that is located in the store...just ask your cashier if you don't know what it is! Here's what I bought and the coupons I used:
5 Dentyne Gums 3/$.99
used (5) $1 coupons from 6/13 ss
this is where the cashier gave me the full $1 for each pack of gum and she stated that they get the full $1 from the Manufacturer so that's why she put in for the entire $1. Some cashiers will not do this so just beware
2 Twizzlers 2/$3
1 Reese Cup $.69 which was eaten on the way home...no wonder I can' t lose that baby weight!
The Dentyne coupons gave me overage so I paid just $.34 for all of the above and I recevied a catalina for $2 back towards my next order for buying 2 Twizzler packs!!
Final Cost: $1.66 Moneymaker!! woohoo!


No comments: