Thursday, July 22, 2010

Awesome Amazon deals!!!

So, I love the look of soft curls like those models, but never wanted to pay the price for a curler like the salons have.  Well, Amazon has awesome prices on the below curlers and straighteners!!!  Now's a great chance to take advantage of this if you've looked into getting one!

Herstyler 3P ceramic curler iron set- 13MM, 18MM just $43.91 + FREE shipping (normally $219.95)

Le Angelique Curling Iron, Pink, 25mm just $31.99 + $4.95 shipping (normally $200)




For those of you that straighten your hair...

Le Angelique New Pro-Select 100% Solid Ceramic Hair Straightener - Black just $29.49 +$4.49 shipping (normally $250)  I just bought this and used some of my Amazon giftcards that I received from turning in swagbucks...so I only paid $8.56 out of pocket...I love swagbucks!!  Click here for more info on swagbucks and start earning today!!

No comments: